Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trap!!

Had to think awhile, try to wrap this around my head...Trapper is gone!!

No longer will I (improper bow) hear from a proper stern person, "There's a zephyr overthere...We need to be over there" and, as I was reminded tonight, "Dammit, Bruce,we're RIVER sailing!

"Summers as a child, in Oxford, with all the Lippincotts, later with a family marriage,related!!

We will ALL miss you, my man, you're with Jimmy, and the rest of the famous family.But you carved your own niche in many places: life, your place at EYC, many numerous boats,my soul...

Trap, from a friend of years (and yours), here's to you!May you always be on the favored side of the race course, with fair winds and a screwy river current, so you will always come out on top...

Love to you,

Fred (& Annie) Lewis

No comments: