Monday, September 22, 2008


All,
Very nice words Jon so let Sanford and I fold in ... while we will all miss Trapper, let us celebrate him for the man he was! He chose his life and lived it well!! He was not caught up in the BS but loved a simple and humble life! I for one will always think of him with fondest memories and am relieved he is no longer in pain. While he may not be in this world with us, he is in another, meeting old friends and family long gone and missed! In fact, I am sure he stood beside us in Boatyard this morning for brunch, placing his hand on our shoulders and saying, have a drink for me but don't hurry to get here ... when you do, I will be here to greet you!
He IS well loved and will always be with us! That is what we MUST remember. Sanford and I do not grieve but celebrate the fact that we knew him and shared great times with him while he was on this side of God's race course!
He IS WELL LOVED by all of us!
Cheers to Trapper!
Love, Alex & Sanford

No comments: