Monday, September 8, 2008

Sunday, Sept. 7th.

Trap was awake most all of my visit today, which tells me he is recovering from the op. He actually let me feed him one lousy (1) cube of his fruit cup. Wow. He also asked for some of my iced tea I brought as a break from the water. Anyhow, he was improved which makes me happier. I am lobbying for a feeding tube if this no-food-intake persists, he must get some nutrition or the oncologist will not resume the chemo which is critical to his survival. The oncologist is on my side here and on Monday I will speak the liver doc, Dr. White to help this process along also. So - - - step 1 shunt . done, step 2 nutrition by whatever means, step 3 resume chemo, step 4 physical therapy, step 5, jumping jacks.

I think he may be ready for visits now, although he didn't say so.

Until later,

Love, Paul

No comments: