Wednesday, August 27, 2008

¨Traps¨ from Paul

Aug 25 visit and update,

Trap was a bit tired upon my arrival this afternoon with physical and occupational therapy in the AM, however after a bite of chicken and a can of Ensure, he perked up quite a bit. He hasn't lost his sense of humor and ability to bust my #####. Wednesday he is supposed to move to the residence rooms, which he'll like much more as he won't be hassled as much, however still the same care. Barb V will be there in the morning to oversee the move, I'll attempt to make it earlier than usual also. I'm usually a late afternoon visitor after a partial day at the office. Traps condition is similar as before, the docs tell me to expect ups and downs during the chemo and multiple application processes. He's going through alot right now, but the battle is on and will continue.

Love, Paul

No comments: