Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just want to say hello

Hey Trap. this is your old NASCAR buddy Phil, and I might add your favorite bartender when I was at EYC. Kathy Webber is my accountant for my new Erie Insurance agency on the Eastern Shore, and she has been keeping me up on your progress. I am pleased that you are in good hands. I have read all the e-mails to you that people are sending and the one thing that remains consistent is that we are all telling you to please do what the Doctors are asking you to…..they do know best. Get well and you and I will go to that NASCAR race in Dover we have always been trying to go to. I have an autographed picture of Mark Martin (you always liked him) and the owner of the car he used to drive Jack Roush I will be sending it to you at the hospital. Take Care, your pal Phil.

No comments: