Monday, October 6, 2008

Wraslin' the Bear

All
Most have heard the "Wraslin' the bear" tale and its variations. Mayhaps he DID beat the bear!
The Big C was one hell of a bear and the bear won this time.
I posted the attached at EYC after the memorial. I was concerned that I would offend but that was not the case happily. A copy is available for all who request it at merf@merforiginals.com or just download the attached jpeg if thats computer-doable. Most printers will accept card stock.
A further thought. Since his sailing to the other side I had been searching for the proper words to capture what he meant to me and lots of other folks at EYC. It finally came together in my brainbox at the service. Trap exemplified the "Beauty of Simpification". While complicated internally... he made it all simple and it all made sense to those who knew him.
Keep the faith
merf Moerschel

No comments: